07 July, 2013

Paper Weaving

Hope you've had a lovely weekend - the weather has been fantastic and lets hope it lasts!  I've got a quick card to show you, all made with papers from the Summer Wedding download.

To make the weaving, I used some offcuts of thin card, inked the edges with some black ink - worked out the width of each strip and then started weaving!

The flowers are also made with the papers - for the larger flowers I've added a smaller one inside and then glued seed beads to the centre.  A bit of faux stitching around the main panel and the card is complete!

It was quite a quick card to make, or it would have been if the glue had dried quicker on the flowers!

Don't forget to link up your own Funky Hand creations - we do like to see them!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow Ruth that looks awesome, it looks so 3d and delicious, I love it!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so simple but so fab! Thanks for sharing paper weaving with us..I haven't tried it before but I'll be having a go at it now.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth this looks amazing, so effective too.Must try it some time soon.Another great technique and so pretty.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just fabulous. A great way to use up some scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Ruth. I haven't done paper weaving in ages, this has made me want to have another go!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.