18 July, 2013

Some Funky ATC love

Good morning! Tabbatha here today to show you these two super cute ATCs using Anice's wonderful tree houses.

The detail on the houses are just fantastic and they are seriously the perfect size for some fun little ATCs.


I used Where the Fairies Live Number 3 and Number 2. These were such a joy to color up, I can easily imagine a little fairy sitting on the swing below Number 3. :)


And I so can see a little old fairy and his wife sitting all cozy in Number 2! The husband is smoking his pipe by the roaring fire, while the good ol' wifey is knitting some mis-matched socks. :D

I wanted to give a friendly reminder that not only does Funky Hand have some super digital papers that you can do all sorts of crafty things with (like Jackie's recycle post from yesterday!!), but Anice has some fantastic images to add to your  repertoire.

Well, that's all for me today! I'll see you all next week.  Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these fab ATCs with us. They are so cute. I used to be really into ATCs but I haven't made any for years..maybe I will have a go again. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg tabbs they are both just gorgeous. I so need to make a couple of ATC's now!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.